We understand there’s been some confusion and a little difficulty associated with registering your scout for Summer Day Camp. We’ll try to clarify some things for you…
A) You can register a scout without an adult.
B) We will still hand out discounts at the May Pack meeting, but you have to register before Sunday, May 1 (Glacier’s Edge will charge a $15 late fee beginning May 1).
Parents are encouraged, but not required to attend. We’d love to have as many adults as possible attending as many days as possible at Day Camp, but you can register your scout only if that’s what you prefer.
To register both a scout and an adult together: click here.
To register your scout ONLY:
1) Go to the Glacier’s Edge website and the Day Camp registration page.
2) Click the “Parent Portal” link at the very top, upper right of the page.
3) Enter an Attendee ID and Password from the image below (click to view) — IDs can only be used once, so if you try one and it does not work, try the next ID…
4) Follow the registration instructions
5) Email DeAnn Worson (email@example.com) when you have used an Attendee ID so we can track available IDs — more IDs and passwords can be obtained by the Pack if needed.
Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any confusion, we’re just looking for the most efficient way to register scouts while still receiving the discounts available to us. You can find more information about attending Day Camp here.
DeAnn Wornson, Summer Day Camp Coordinator